MedFlashGo is the first interactive voice-based question bank for medical students studying for boards and shelf exams. It works through the Amazon Alexa platform to create an amazing question and answer experience.
- 1000+ medical-based questions
- Voice interactive, hands-free experience
- Category mode lets you decide which topic you want to study (i.e. Cardiology, Nephrology, Microbiology, etc.)
- Short answer and multiple-choice questions
- Useful tips and additional facts provided after questions
- Option to utilize in your car or while on the go (*with select-devices*)
- Can be used with Alexa-enabled devices such as the Amazon Echo Dot, Echo, Echo Plus, etc.
- User Feedback and interaction via our Facebook group
How To Get Started!
Step 1: Purchase a device compatible with Alexa such as an Echo Dot. If you already have an Alexa device, go to step 2!
Step 2: Using your smart device, download the Amazon Alexa application. Once downloaded, follow the steps to create an account or click here.
Step 3: Once an account is made, log into your account and go to settings > voice purchasing > View 1-click preferences (this will be a blue link in the purchase by voice section) > edit payment method (this will allow you to link your account information).
Step 4: Once your account is set up search “MedFlashGo” in the Skills and Games section in the Alexa application or Click this link and enable MedFlashGo!
Step 5: Invoke the skill by saying “Alexa Open MedFlashGo” to begin.
Become A Medical Pro With MedFlashGo
10 Complimentary questions when you initiate the skill
All-Access subscription, now available for $10/month
*To activate MedFlashGo subscription, open MedFlashGo on your device and finish 10 questions or say the phrase “buy subscription”*
**Please note: price is subject to change as we expand our question bank and enhance MedFlashGo. Early subscribers have been provided a deep discount!**